Tuesday 5 August 2014

The Bookman

The First Blog.



So.... after getting some motivation from my teachers, I decided to do this.
By 'this' I mean writing Blogs.


So, the first question for me was to know the topic on which I would be writing blogs. I was suggested to write on what I love to do. So, that's what I would be doing, I guess.

I believe that from the time I would start writing the blogs, they would automatically take shape and I would be able to continue my series. At least, I hope so.

I am not much of a doordarshi or a long-sighted person (in fact, I am short sighted, literally), so what my plans are to go on writing about the books that I have read OR am going to read. I would try my best to not expose much of the plot, and still make you, the readers hungry for the book. Well, sort of.

What I believe, I would be writing my first review on the book.....I haven't thought of it yet. But I would be updating on it soon enough.

And yes,as I am new to blogging, please do share tips on writing good blogs in the comments.

Thanks for reading,

Navneel 

No comments:

Post a Comment